ARROW BROADBAND, LLC
3238 N. SECTION LINE RD
BLDG. 3 UNIT C
RADNOR, OHIO 43066
Aerial Line Person/ Structured Network Technician (Entry Level & Advanced)
High School Diploma/ GED
Minimum Required Certifications:
Adult First Aid/CPR/AED – The certification must be up to date and be from an American Heart Association, American Red Cross or National Safety Council approved in class training. *
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry Training. *
*Required within 45 days of appointment.
• Authorized to work in the United States.
• Travel from home with multiple overnight stays may be required with this position.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
• All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening; background check and motor vehicle record check.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
Summary of position:
A successful Aerial Line Person (Aerial Construction Lineman) / Structured Network Technician shall access specific areas to install, maintain, and/or repair telecommunications equipment indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions and climates. At a minimum, the position requires a good working knowledge of telecommunications construction; familiarity with aerial lift devices, utility lines and poles, and the functionality of each; ability to use cable placement equipment and tools; ability to identify and troubleshoot problems. On the job and classroom training available. Must have flexible schedule and be willing to work after-hours when necessary.
• the ability to work safely, with or without supervision;
• the ability to work standing, at shoulder height and overhead, for extended periods;
• the ability to lift and manipulate lasher and other cable placement equipment;
• the ability to work aloft, either from a ladder, aerial lift device, or by gaffing;
• excellent manual dexterity;
• the ability to follow instructions and communicate verbally and in writing;
• the ability to operate equipment, including, but not limited to an aerial lift device, lasher, hand tools, and understanding the functioning thereof;
• Capable of lifting, pulling and manipulating up to 75 pounds
• Capable of working at heights up to and above 35ft
• Ability to read detailed drawings, prints, color codes, etc.
• Other job specific functions as required.
• Completion of low level and high level labor intensive tasks as well as operation of assigned construction tools and equipment.
• Completion of daily production reports to document work performed.
• Use of hand tools, ladders, and equipment to assist in the completion of an assigned project.
• Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and work areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
• Effective and accurate communication with staff, management and customers
• Additional Duties as assigned.
Interested Candidates should send Resume and Salary requirements to: Jobs@arrowbb.com